Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'd decided to be twisted

Children - It has been a long time.  My time away has brought me new insights and, to a greater or lesser degree, brought out a really twisted side to my personality.  I started to feel stale and stagnate.  Pope Lavartheus left Jesus, Inc. and stole all the money.  Satan and I - we haven't talked in a while.  I'm feeling a bit lonely and depressed.  When I'm depressed, I start doing strange things....  like this:

It was just a joke.  I revealed myself to Finn on a grilled cheesus sandwich.  Less I digress..

I was sitting around wasted from the Mogen David wine.  And thought, what the hell.  Let's see if anyone sees this...

Sure enough, I'm laying in bed a few days later and I hear a prayer from some guy saying he wants to start a relationship with me because he saw my image on his dog's butthole.

I don't know how to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment