Monday, May 2, 2011

My will be done

Dear Believers - I've been watching the Americans and their media regarding the unfortunate loss of Bin Laden.  People using me and my good name to justify killing.  Are these people retarded?  I do not wish death upon anyone in the form of revenge or vengeance.

I think a lot of people forgot my prayer. The key stanza for the day is:

"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Please notice the word forgive.  Dear brother webster defines forgive as to stop feeling angry or resentful for an offense.  I'm saying let it go.  It happened in the past.  The unfortunate events of 9-11 can't be undone or taken back.  Killing the killer some how rights a wrong?  Revenge.  So not cool.

It's like the USA has been just waiting to take take an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  How much hate do you people carry around?  Remember, this is not my way nor what I expect of you.

What I do expect from my club members is forgiveness.  You see, forgiving has a strange affect.  It heals the forgiver more than the forgiven.  As a nation, the Americans might what to try it out and see how it works.  I find it works remarkably well.

Love, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment