Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Time!

Word to my peeps (and their kids)...  Summer is one of my favorite times of year.  "Why?" you ask?  Because...  Because it is the time of our nation wide rally for new recruits into our little club....  Vacation Bible School.  The board at Jesus, Inc. (NYSE JSUS) was smart of rubber stamp their approval to have our franchisees host these events.  Live music, coloring books, stories, singing, arts and crafts - combined with free play time at the playground or the indoor playscape (depending on the success of the franchisee).  All the things to keep kids thoroughly entertained and engaged in my message and what we're trying to accomplish with our movement.

It's like Godly Daycare with a message.  My message.  Indoctrinating the youngin's.

Did you ever see the movie "Jesus Camp."  Our summer programming is quite similar - just not to the extreme.  I remember the seen in the movie with Ted Haggard.  Man - brother Ted.  He was so brilliantly until he started spewing all the hate towards gay people.  Then he gets caught in a frequently gay massage parlors and everyone gets all wound up to a tizzy.

Let me tell you, I never said a man and a woman are the only one's to get technically married.  That's something the corrupt mortals (such as King James) came up with to control people's behavior. Have you ever noticed the biggest critics are actually closeted fans but they can not live with themselves for being who they are.  The entire thing is infuriating.

Less I digress...

Anyway, please send your kids to Bible School.  It's my way hooking them early with fun and entertainment so they will want to learn more about me as they grow and eventually accept me as their lord and savior.  Come to Jesus!  I rule!

- J-Dawg!

No comments:

Post a Comment