Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hi Steve - Welcome to Heaven

Hi Steve - Welcome to heaven.  I hope you like the room I made just for you.  I've been saving for some time.  If there's anything you don't like, please feel free to modify it however you see fit.

Now that you're here, I actually have some competition.  Now I know how Bill Gates felt while you were mingling with the mortals.  However, I know you will only make me better.  Steve, would you consider being on the board of Jesus! Inc.  It would be an honor.

I gave my good friend Mitch Albom a call and asked him to amend his book 'the six people you meet in heaven' to include Steve Jobs.  Of course, this will require a title change to, 'the seven people you meet in heaven.'  I know it's a pain in the butt.  But Mitch - seriously - how often do you get to include Steve Jobs in any of your work?  Exactly.

I spoke to pope benny of the brotherhood of the priesthood.  As soon as I called, Benny was like, "Dude - I am so glad he died.  I can finally make him a saint."  Already planning to create a statue to place in quad of vatican city?!?!  "Don't you think you're putting the cart before the horse? I got dibbs on him.  I made him. I inspired him.  I brought him home to relieve him of the suffering satan caused.  Mine.  All mine."  From there, it got really ugly...  I said, "You know what, Brother Steve was never a member of your secret organization."  Kind to think of it, I don't know if he was an official member of mine because he practiced Buddhism.  Nah.  It's cool.  I rubbed the buddha's belly and he's jiggy with that.  Mr. Peaceful doesn't like confrontation.  Sucker.

Less I digress...

And once again - I provide a special event where a majority of the somewhat industrialized population again realizes the frailty of life and that it should be cherished and lived to the fullest.  It'll be another couple months before I pull another rabbit from my hat.

Oh, wait... Hang on...  I gotta take a call.... on my godPhone.  I think It's Johnny Ive - He wants to ask Steve about the design of his room.  Later Gater - Jesus!

So, now that Brother Job is home, I think every single one of us should have a moment of electronic silence to honor Brother Job

No comments:

Post a Comment