Friday, July 23, 2010

Dear World....BITE ME

AZAZEL HERE. COMING AT YOU DRUNK AND WITH ALL CAPS! IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE I LAST POSTED ANYTHING AND I CAN SEE THAT THE VIEWERSHIP HAS SUFFERED FROM IT. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU...ONCE YOU GO SATAN, JESUS IS KEPT AWAITIN!
(i just made that up and on the spot while holding a shot of tequila, man i am good. and notice how there are no spelling errors. Spellcheck be damned, I am freaking awesome)


So anyway, I have something I need to get off my chest. to YOU JC. I am talking to YOU. YOU! CAPS LOCK YOU! If Lebron James can demand respect and people to wait on him....THEN I WANT THAT TOO!!! Jesus Inc. is NOTHING WITHOUT THE DEVIL!!! You can't have people running into your arms without fearing they will fall into mine!!! So the way I see it....YOU OWE ME!! COUGH UP THE DOUGH CRUCIFIX BOY! I want the ladies, the entourage, the media coverage. I want it all. I want that stupid golden goose from Willy Wonka and I want it now. I want the whole world Jesus H. Christ. (and by the way, the "H" in Jesus' name stands for the opposite of hetero.....uh oh, I think the tequila is coming back up)


What was I saying?




Yeah! I can has cheezburger!


THE DEVIL RULES



No comments:

Post a Comment