Friday, July 30, 2010

Minion.

Word to the peeps. It's been a while. I've been busy. Too busy for you and this blog thing. Less I digress...

I'm traveling on solo vacation, incognito, with spirit airlines. I look up from meditation and I see a new minion into the brotherhood of the priesthood.  A photo is below. 

Check this goober out.  Do you see anything wrong with this?  I see several observations of concern. 

1-He's wearing black. He must've missed the memo. Minions are only to wear black during lent. Or, at sanctuary.  Black scares people. I should give him credit. At least he's not wearing a robe. If he was, people might mistake him for members of that other little club with the robes and ceremonial regalia.  Sad but true-people get all robe wearing clubs confused. 

2-The cross is hidden in his pocket. Hey newbie-Arenial you ashamed to be a club leader?  Dude-Wear the cross as a badge of honor to remind you and everyone you come in contact with of the greatest give I could give. I gave my life so you could be forgiven of your sins. Made shiny and new. Like a virgin. Touched for the very first time. Blahblahblah. 

3-No seek and finds. Are you mocking the movement?  Newbie-You should be a beacon of hope. A ray of light and you're doing a seek and find?  Get up off your butt and preach. Come on. Make me proud.  This is an airport terminal. Get a revival going. Bring in some new recruits. Introduce someone to their lord and savior. 

4-Image is everything. Don't sit there all curled up in a ball slouching. Sit tall. With confidence. Act like your shit don't stink. You represent me. I'm something to be proud of. People (especially women) are attracted to confident men. Grow a pair. 

So, after making these observations, newbie looks up and recognizes me. He asked for a photo op. I declined. 

I got up and left. As I looked back at him, he placed his head in his hands and began to weep. Pansy. 

See Azazel, I have learned how to be a jerk like you. 

Love -
- Jesus
------
Sent from my mobile device.  


No comments:

Post a Comment