Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are you a sinner or a perfect knock off of me?

Heathens - Today, I challenge you.  I challenge you with this daily devotion - take some time to reflect over today's message straight from the Father's mouth.  The buck stops here, yo.

You are not evil sinners or perfect imitations of me.  I made you knowing you were flawed, sometimes fatally so.  The thing I find interesting about you mortals is this - you let the world dictate your identity.  Saint or sinner.  Sane or crazy.  Hero, villain or victim.  Good parent or loving child.  You treat others the way I treat you - both the good and the bad.

To tell you the truth, I don't care about any of that.  I accept you for who you are - why wouldn't I?  I created you - I made you from nothing.  I poured my heart and soul into your being. If you don't like something about yourself, do something to change it.  See - if I gave you my all, I acknowledge my flaws for they are in you.

Did you hear me?  My flaws are in you.

Doesn't that blow your mind?

Less I digress...

I accept you as you are because I accept me for who I am.  Save yourselves lots of money and years of therapy to discover your problems other's have used to label you.

Use your money for something more important - I still have slots available in my Heaven time share program.  My staff and I are as committed as ever to keeping Heaven the best place on Earth.  Jesus Inc. has tons of wonderful products to enhance your relationship with me.  I have a birthday special going on right now...  All puppets are half off.  Get it?  They're just torsos...












For the little one's, we just launched finger puppets...



Please don't take advantage of any five finger discounts.

Less I digress...  Again....

My motto is this:  Come as you are or don't come at all.  Seriously.  Everyone is welcome in my house - I have tons of them all over the world.  There's a location near you.

Decide for yourself.

While you're at it...  Be yourself and love yourself.  Trust me.  It's good for the soul.  I should know, I  do it each and every day.

Your friend and life coach -

Jesus Christ
The only son of God
Founder and CEO, Jesus Inc.

PS - And, there's one more thing.  Don't believe all the crap written in the bible about me judging you.  It was written by your fellow mortals to control you and shape you into perfect little rectangles in a multitude of sizes and colors.  Just like Legos.  Why?  To turn you into just another brick in the wall.

PPS - Do you know what I find to be most sad?  "They've" been feeding you crap for over 2000 years.  What's worse?  You've been eating it.

PPSS - Why go out and eat a burger when you can stay home and have a steak? My point exactly....

Love, J-Dawg the Hot Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment