Saturday, December 18, 2010

Monks Rock!

Brother and Sisters in Me - I bring you greetings with the sign of the cross as my birthday draws near.  I love this time of year because the world rotates around me.

Did you know the world rotates around me two times a year?  Christmas and Easter.  The folks attending my house those two days are called Cheasters...

Anyway, Less I digress..

Check out this little movie I shot with my GodPhone:



That's me belly laughing and yelling like a crazed hyena...  Less I digress...  again...

How awesome is this?  The monks found a way to sing one of my favorite old-school festival hymns without technically breaking their silence.  They chose this life of stupidity  discipline to do my work...  My question was how they manage to do my work without talking...  Today, my question was answered.  They used their creative gifts and talents to work a miracle...  Isn't that awesome?

What are you doing with the creative gifts and talents I gave you?

Love, The Reason for the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment