Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maunday Thursday - Last Super




Tonight, is the night of the last supper.  Why do I feel like I am in prison and am going to be executed tomorrow?  The invited guests gathered to the big table.  All my apostles are with me:  Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Luke, Simon, Mark and Judas.  I feel like I'm at a roast.  They gave me a crown to wear as I am the King of King's.  We got a real party going on.  Everyone is telling these hilarious stories about my past.  The time I walked on water, healed the lepers, stood up for Mary Magdalene, restored eye sight, washed people's feet because they stink, fed thousands by multiplying the loaves of bread and fish...  the list is going on and on.  We're rolling with laughter.  Up till now, my time on Earth has been filled with many miracles.  I am a legacy and I'm still alive.  Man, life is indeed good.

As usual, whenever we have a party, everyone's getting a buzz on from the wine, before we all drink I tell them, "this is the blood of christ shed for you."    Then, we broke bread.  To them I say, "The body of Christ broken for you."  I eat the bread, drink the wine and tell them to do this in remembrance of me.  The fish is good tonight and the raisin salad is good, too.  I also had the caterer cook up some lamb.  Mmmmm...  Next, we're gonna smoke some medicinal marijuana to take away the anxiety and mellow me out and enjoy the rest of the evening.  Everyone is feeling sooooo good.  We usually end the evening with a song.  The boys are doing an a cappella version of "What a friend we have in Jesus."  This is one wild and crazy party.

Why did Judas kiss me?  Our party must be getting out of control and one of the neighbors called the Roman Guard.  Everyone is leaving.  What's going on.  The Roman Guards blind fold me, cuff and stuff me into their cop car.  This isn't much fun anymore.  I just got kicked out of the car.  I'm at some mountain...  I'm going to climb the mountain and sit in the lovely garden.  


I am so stoned, I am seeing things....  Oh man...  I think I am going to die a brutal death.  Why is this happening to me?  I yell out, "Good God, what is going on?"  I must be having some kind of withdrawal symptoms.  I....  think.... I am.... about.... to... pass.....  out.....



No comments:

Post a Comment