Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Night Life Pt 1 of 4

Baaaaah..  Word to the sheep.  The executive staff at Jesus! Inc. has come up with another great way to capture the hearts and minds of today's youth and young adults.  During ChristFest we learned our people like to move-it move-it party on the hard side.  I mean par-tay..  I've always talked about featuring the new music with the beat the kids really groove to.  Seriously though - we only have ChristFest once a year?  What about the other 365 days a year?  Or the other 312 days a year if you take out Sundays?  Or the 52 Fridays out of the year?  Why can't my people have fun on Friday and have to request forgiveness on Sunday?  How about night time entertainment in city centers across the world?

Ahah - The same guy who came up with the idea for the exclamation point on the end of Jesus in Jesus! Inc.  I don't know where this guy (whatever his name is) gets his inspiration.  Oh, wait... that's from me.  Less I digress.

So, the executive staff is in the war room trying to grow my little club, my movement and my brand.  What's his face jumps up and shouts "MORTUARY!" "SANCTUARY!"  Do you see he used the exclamation point again.  He's on a roll...  I look over to Iceman and I'm like "Huh?"  Iceman puts his hands up in a puzzled and confused kind of way.

We both look at what's his face and ask for more exclamation explanation.   He shares his vision with us.  Get a load of this:  Sanctuary is his night club concept.  It to look like a church but in the entertainment districts...  All locations will have two above ground levels and a basement.   Do you see where this is going?  The ground level will be purgatory.  The lower level will be hell or heaven.  The top level will be whatever the basement wasn't - duh...

We are conducting another telephone survey to our target demographic to gain insight on how to proceed with purgatory.   I decided the floor and the ceiling on the ground level should be made of glass.  That way everyone who enters gets to see their options when it comes to getting a sample of what's to come based on how they live their lives.  You can go up to heaven or down in hell (or vice versa) - pretty much self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment