Friday, January 28, 2011

Jesus and Puppy Love.

To all my loyal and faithful sheep -

You know what, I equate you to man's best friend.  Little puppies.  All I have to do is love you and feed you and you remain loyal to me.  Just as long as I uphold my end of the bargain, you do the same on your end.  Even when I start neglecting you (think a homeless dude on the side of the road carrying a stupid sign with a cross on it) - you appear to be ever so faithful.  My first question is, really?  What's wrong with you?  Obviously, I haven't been throwing much blessing your way and you still look to me for hope.  If I've been ignoring you this long, what makes you think my attitude towards you is going to change?  Ouch.  I'm being spiteful today.  And, I really wanted to talk about something else today.  I'll save that for another day.  It is definitely something to look forward to.

Throwing some love your way today - Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment