Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smokin' a Doobie?

Brother and Sisters....  The Doobie Brother have been a perennial favorite of mine for years.  Rockin' Down the Highway is the best when cruisin' the GodRod...  I think brother Osteem might be able to gain some insight into my movement by repeatedly watching this video.  Maybe he could incorporate this music video into his propaganda brain washings held a couple times a week at Lakewood.  Punk.





I don't think you guys are ready for what was going on when this song was written.  All I gotta say is a good time was had by all.  I mean, it was awesome.  Think of the best party you've ever been to in your entire life.  Think of the best party you've heard about your entire life.  Think Lollapalooza and Woodstock.  Think of it happening in my house.  Me, Satan and the Doobies celebrating a week of debauchery.  It was absolutely Cray-zee....  Those were the good ol' daze.

Love, Jesus - Your Lord and Savior.

P.S. - There is nothing better than a live performance, is there?!?!  Love them.

Love, Jesus...  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment