Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen, me and Jewish People.

Okay Okay...  I am not able to resist the temptation to set the record straight.  First, this will be a two part series to address the misinformation out there and the sensitivities corrupting the mortals.  All this politically correct mumbo jumbo is a drag.  How many things needing to be said are left unsaid for fear of getting someone's undergarments in a wad?  Offend no one while everyone gets ripped off because no one can be blatantly honest.   Pansies.  Do you think I intended for mortals to be wimps?  I created you in my image to stand up for yourselves.  Someone hits you?  Turn the other cheek.  Hit them back.  Apparently the last part has been written out of my help yourself guide to successful living as it has been passed down through the ages.  Less I digress...

Lost soul Sheen caused quite a tizzy being disrespectful to his current employer.  Fine.  He has free speech.  Along with running one's mouth comes taking responsibility for what comes out of that same mouth.   If he wants to call his boss a turd - more power to him.  I don't see why he should be surprised if he gets fired.  The story goes on when brother sheen called Chuck Lorre a mangled version (Chaim Levine) of his real name which is Charles Michael Levine.  Obviously, Mr. Lorre is ashamed of his heritage to hide his real name and go by the alias of Chuck Lorre.  If Mr. Levine was so proud of who he is, he would stand tall and proudly embrace his identity and heritage.  Mr. Levine is a despicable sap hiding like a scared little boy.  What gets me is these two clowns were at one time best buds.  Look how happy they are in the photo I found in Charlie's scrap book....

Now, the Anti-Defamation League caught wind of this and the whole thing is getting all blown out of proportion - the same way it did for brother Gibson.  The media is going to have a heyday turning this into an anti-semetic tirade.  And we have another turd buried by the fat cats in the media sand box which they play.  Seriously?

Are Jews still hanging on to the Hitler holocaust thing?  That is so yesterday.  Get over yourselves.  They call themselves my chosen people.  I find it real convenient how they avoid the funk of the old testament and only embrace the promise of the new testament.  See - they have a distorted reality of how this entire believer thing works.  They call themselves club members?  Oy.

I have a newsflash for the Jews.  They ARE NOT my chosen people.  Never have been.  Never will be.  All my children are chosen - however I refuse to tolerate one group of kids bastardizing and bullying the rest of my kids for their own gain.  Just for that, NO HEAVEN FOR YOU.  Get out.

I think the Jews need to get ahold of their dreidels and unwind a little.  Just because you were wronged back in the day doesn't mean the entire world is still trying to get you.  I should know.  People laughed at me, refuse to believe in me, throw things at me, beat me down, make me carry a tree through town and nail me to it.  Man, writing this down makes me realize how hard some of the chapters in my life have been....

Less I digress...

Do you see me hanging on to the hate?  Do you see me hiding from who I am?   NO.  You do not.  I stand tall.  I am lion.  Hear me ROAR!

So, what's going to come in part two of today's devotional?

I am going to tell you more about me, how I grew up and who my chosen people are and why.

Tune in later.  In the meantime, grab yourself a salami, some unleavened bread and some wine.  Eat.  Drink.  Be Mary.  No, don't be Mary - it'll only confuse me.  I meant to say Be Merry.  Get tipsy.  Get plastered.  What's coming next will blow your mind.  Go get the peyote out of the medicine chest and have it ready for later.

Cheers - HeySuess.

No comments:

Post a Comment