Thursday, February 10, 2011

The sin Nazi says "No I/T confession for you. Now, get out."

Ah yes...  Someone tries to one-up the catlick priests...  And again, club catlick come out with a silly statement from the Phatican.  An Indian software/app entepreneur came up with an app for the iTards simply called "Confession:  A Roman Catlick App" and is 'designed to be used in the concession confessional, this app is the perfect aid for every penitent."  The app is complete with password protection, a step-by-step guide to the excra sacrament and invites catlicks to prayerfully prepare for rite of penance.



Ok, whatever....

Then the phatican comes out saying one can not confess via an I/T application.  Like club catlick knows anything about I/T?  Here is the perfect opportunity for them to access the wonder and majesty of the 21st century....  And, as usual they're being a stick in the mud.

Club catlick goes on to say technology "is not a substitute for being present when admitting sins to a priest. "

I'm calling their bluff.  I think they, once again, forget the fact that I am the way the truth and the light.  I forgive people of their sins.  They have NO right to know what you've done, how you did it and to whom you've done it to...  It's like they are trying to get power over you because they know one of your deep dark secrets; giving them the ability to dangle your actions over your head to gain power over you.  Just the simple act of telling someone something and then being told do go do something in exchange of forgiveness automatically puts them in a power position.  Do you not realize they just made an economic model out of your behavior and you just made a transaction for the deeds you've done?  What's worse?  You mortals are paying the catlicks for taking out your own garbage by saying the rosary and participating in this dog and pony show known as confession.   

To Me, that seems wrong.  In a way, twisted....  Never mind; afterall, we are talking about club catlick.

Another funny I read, "the launch of an iPhone application aimed at helping Catholics through confession sanctioned by the Catholic Church in the United States."  So, what they're saying is the catlick church is a sanctioning organization as the NFL is to football?  What?  This doesn't even make sense to me.

Less I digress...

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....  You don't need a catlick priest, a sanctioned confession, a booth or a priest to be forgiven of your sins.  It's my gift to you for accepting me as your lord and savior.  Again, the best way for us to work together is to have a direct relationship.  You with me and me with you.  It's beautiful.  It's yin and yang.  It's give and take.  It's awesome.  See, the best thing is, your secret is safe with me.  I will never use it against.  I will never, ever, ever ask you to do something to be forgiven of your sins.  I accept you as you are even before you accept me as I am.  See, I already made the first move in our relationship.  I accept you.  As you are.  Unconditionally.

Do you want me to change for you?  News flash...  If you do, go look for someone else to give worship and praise.  I am timeless.  I am the alpha and the omega.  The one who was, is, and yet to come.   Well, I'm already here...  Anyway, that's a story for another day.

Until then, don't bother paying dues to the catlick sanctioning organization.  The way I see it, if you're in club catlick, you are paying their sanctioning organization to have a relationship me.  Get rid of the middle man.  Do business directly with the source.  It's cheaper to do business directly with me.  It feels better and our relationship will be stronger.  Think of our relationship as a bungee cord instead of a rubber band.  Why?  Because a rubberband is small and it breaks when under stress.  A bungee cord - man - those have amazing elasticity and they stand the stress of time.  I love bungee cord jumping, too.  It really gets the adrenaline pumping.

Less I digress...

The only thing I see the catlicks learning from their sanctioning of confession is the mortals actually feel remorse for the things they do.  Maybe you jackals could learning a thing or two from them - it's called remorse.  Idiots.

Yo, club catlick - stop being sin nazi's.  What people do is none of your me-damn business...  It's my business.  I say this to Pope Frakenictus - "NO SIN FOR YOU.  GET OUT."

Peace to you which is all human understanding - Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment