Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday - Starting your twisted 40 days of lint?

Grace which passes all of your understanding.

I'm wondering around New Hope and begin to notice all these people with black smudges on their foreheads.  What's going on?  At any rate - the mortals get off to wearing the sign of the cross made with ash finger paints.  Whatever...  They could at least use other colors besides black.  How about something cool, like glow in the dark paints so you can see them at night, too?

Less I digress...

The best part about today is 40 days until ChristFest 2011.  Rock it baby.  Bigger, badder, more incredible.  It's gonna be awesome.

According to pagan tradition, the mortals are to be giving up something for lint.  I hate lint.  When it's in my pockets and sticks to everything.  Awkward.

So...  I think the pagans and mortals forget I am the God of abundance.  You should not be giving something up be closer to me.  What is really happening is club catlick is trying to slowly and subconsciously wear you down to take advantage of you.  Get you roped in to either giving something you don't want to give me in the first place (I call that stealing) or making you do something which might make you uncomfortable.  Those catlicks seem to have a problem with taking advantage of mortals.

Let's see - I had all kinds of good ideas for today's devotion while cruising the GodRod.  I come home to the GodCave and I'm wiped.

I really hate it when this time of year roles around.  We get the casual club members suddenly doing whole body immersion into my movement trying to level up their standing in the game of life.  Yo...  Your casual relationship with me is the equivalent of being a cat on the prowl.  Seriously. I am not some cheap whore you can throw away after 30 minutes of fun....  Let's take some time to get to know each other.  Let's play baseball. On my terms.  There's no home run until I'm ready to make an error.  Got that?

I don't want to hear from you unless you're willing to commit to a relationship with me.  There's one thing I can guarantee.  When we've spent a lifetime together, the happy ending is well worth it.  Too bad it'll only cost you your life....   And signing a contract to join Heaven's Time Share - It's the greatest place on Earth...

Sorry for the mish-mash...

Love - Your on and only. - J

P.S. - Here's proof  positive that Club Catlick's Pontiff is a TROLL!

PPS - Brother Sheen ain't got jack on me.  I wish he'd stop stealing my schtick.

Love, Mr. Adonis DNA aka JESUS!

PPSS - I can't wait to trip with my 7 gram rock.  That's how I roll MOFOS.

Peace Out - Mr. Radical Adonis aka JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment