Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday's Experiment

Hello Me Lovers -

So, I'm up late tonight.  Brainstorming on ways to find out what really goes on in my neighborhood places of worship aka -- churches.  There's a ton of them.  For some reason, closing a church is a lot like letting one of the big 3 automakers go out of business.  Or, one of the investment bankers.  Simply put, my organization is just too big to let fail.  So, we have some really good churches...  Some really bad churches...  Some churches showing promise and some that should be burned to the ground.  But, church burning is considered politically wrong for some reason.  Getting rid of a bad church is like firing a union worker...  Oh wait...

I've come up with this grand idea.  Are you ready?  I'm taking quality control to the next level.

How'z it going to work?

I am going to buy 10,000,000 (yes, that's ten million) dvr's.  You know, the good ones that record 4 shows at a time in one room.... And I'm going to daisy chain them together so I can tape 40,000,000 church services on Sunday morning all at the same time.  That way I can see what the brotherhood of the priesthood is doing.  What I'm looking at doing is creating a common pool of best practices and taking out the trash...  We'll call it a resource center....  Less I digress...

Mary and I were sitting together and she asks me how I am going to watch all these church services - with 40 million of them to watch, this could take at least 40 million hours.  She may have touched on a logistical problem....  So, I've done some research....

I am going to get loaded.  Once I'm lit, I am going to take the feed from all my DVR players and consolidate them into one mega-feed and I'm going to watch every single service at the same time.  It's the ultimate multi-tasking exercise.  Obviously I am good at it... I hear most of your prayers....

Less I digress...

So, I am going to have the mega feed and it's going to get fed into my mega brain through a special mega helmet that will deliver the content ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

This is going to be mind blowing.   I'll let you know how it goes.

Eternally Yours - Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment