Monday, March 28, 2011

Way bad idea....

JESUS!  Even I can't help to yell my name after trying to watch all 40,000,000 video taped church services at once.  It started out as a great idea.  I'd be able to get a good grasp on what exactly goes on during my franchise televised worship services.  I sit in my lazy boy recliner.  Put on the techno-helmet, got it all wired up.  I look at my staff and say, "Here goes nothing.  Roll on Two."  The switch is flipped and my life is forever changed:

>

It was terrible.  For a blip of a second I saw the entire world.  My brain couldn't handle all the simultaneously stimulation....  The voices, the colors, the sounds all at once BANG!  Almost immediately I couldn't handle it.  My hair started to fry and the shocks began surging through my entire body.  The pain...  The smell..  It was so powerful I trembled...  Someone make it stop....  Make it stop now...  TzzzTzzTzzz.. Shock. Shock...  It keeps going and going until I can barely stand it.

The smell of electricity combined with burnt hair and skin.  It was awful...  Smoke is everywhere.  And after what seemed like eternity with all this stimulation ends....

It's a good thing I'm like Morris the cat and I got me some 9 lives going on.

Note to self:  Some of my franchise organizations are, without a doubt, doing some amazing things.  Others, not so much.  Combine all of them together and I bet they are doing a pretty mediocre job.  What are you gonna do?  On an economy of scale, quality is always compromised as production increases.  Explains why handbuilt cars like Ferraris, Rolls Royces and Bentleys are so me awful expensive.

And I say it again, please get rid of the middle man.  The best kind of relationship is a direct relationship.

Yours like Fried Chick'n - Love, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment