Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day with Jesus?

Oh brother.  I am the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Yesterday was Father's Day and not one of my  children acknowledged me in song or prayer.  Yo - I'm the Father of everyone.  I played a key role in making every single person on this planet and they treat Father's Day just like any other date in the calendar.

I guess it's the same with any Father.  We give our best to our kids.  We provide for them.  We want the best for them.  We discipline when appropriate.  Sometimes harshly - but it's all in the name of Love.  All we need is Love...

Less I digress...  It's my gift to you.  Unconditional love.  I will always love you and ask for nothing in return.  Although, a card or a telephone call would be nice.  Especially on Father's Day.

I've always got Barney and friends to keep me company...  "I love you.  You love me..." If you know what I mean.
This is a better way to celebrate anyway.  I know the ladies are excited to see my "O-Face!"

Love, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment