Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For the good girl doing bad things

This goes out to all the good girls doing bad things.  Whenever going on an 'overnight' experience with a member of the opposite sex, carry your accoutrements (I love that word) in this handy overnight bag.

I hope images of me will help you remember you are a child of mine.  I have given you the perfect resource to get and keep your life on track.  It is my guide to successful living and autobiography.  Commonly referred to as the bible.

Just think - it's better to pray for wisdom and guidance instead of praying you're not pregnant.  Especially out of wedlock.  I frown on that.

I gave Rimmer one of these just after she won the little beauty pageant.  You can have one too for the low prices of $9.99.  Offer good while supplies last.

And ladies always remember to bare your soul before you bare your bod.

Love, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment