Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jesus Wrapper

Hello Constituents.
This gives me goose bumps.  My efforts to make inroads with all cultures is paying off.  I saw this on a billboard in East LA.  The home of the bloods and the crips.  Yeah.  This is what it's all about.  Bringing the salt of the Earth into a sweet, loving relationship with the father.  When these 'gangsters' accept me as their lord and savior, you should see their faces light up and the gleam in their eyes.  It is quite beautiful.

These new club members are awed at the power of my forgiveness.  It's like they're born again.  They are shiny and new.  A clean bill of health.  An empty slate waiting to be written on.  Ah, the power of forgiveness.  It's a shower that cleanses the soul of sin.

Usually when we get one of the gangsters as a member of our little club, we are both crying.  The emotion is overwhelming.

I know we are doing good for the world.  We are making the world a better place.  It's quite simple - reach out to those doing bad in the world.  Love them and care for them.  Their allegiances quickly shift to a pure, joyful and innocent relationship fundamentally based on unconditional love.

I love knowing the impact I have on the lost and confused.  Be me for a day and see just how fulfilling life can be.

Love, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment