Thursday, June 24, 2010

There's an app for that!

Pilgrims - You know James Bond had GoldFinger.  Some people like to play pull my finger.  Now you can shoot my finger, the GodFinger.  See here:  GodFinger 

How awesome is this?  The team at Jesus! Inc. (NYSE: JSUS) worked overtime on this one.  Everything in the press about Apple being a pain in the butt is completely correct.  We revised this bad-boy 10 times before they approved it.  First, they didn't want to allow religuous applications.  We got them on that whole bible thing.  Then they said it didn't work right or do what we said it did. After the 10 revisions, we gave up and told Brother Job what it really did do and he was good with it.  I don't know what the problem with a little white lie is.  Everyone tells them.

Less I digress...

Pretend you're me.  Seriously.  Close your eyes and pretend you're me.  Next, fire up the g(od)Phone and run GodFinger.  Let your spirit run free.  Run around this mythical world doing my work and see how cool it is and how much impact you can have on others.  Especially, if they accept me as their lord and savior.  Go out prospecting. Work a few miracles.  Bring some virtual members to the club.  Whoever is successful at this may be next in line to inherit the throne.  If you are as good, if not better than, doing my work than I am, you are worthy.  I will hang my head in shame.

Less I digress...  Again...

The real purpose in creating this little 'simulation' is to let you heathens mortals experience my daily conflict.  Do good or do bad?  Use my powers to help people, hurt people or just toy with their emotions.  For me, it depends on my mood.  A lot of times you people are more source of entertainment.  A comedy if you will.  Other times, I genuinely like to help and heal people.  Sometimes I am down right mean. Anything to lift my spirits....

So, next time you feel like shooting the finger, shoot my finger, the GodFinger....

Love, Jesus!

PS - Pull my finger! Thpppttt..  LOL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment