Friday, May 21, 2010

Get Saved Today and Receive a Free Gift

Hello - For those of you sitting on the fence deciding whether or not to accept me as your Lord and Savior, maybe this will be the deal maker:
That's right.  Free T-Shirts to all who accept me as their lord and savior.  Pretty neat, huh?  I should have thought of this a long time ago.

And, I tell you what...  If you take the leap today, I'll even through in a sampler pack of Holy Water!

Think of it as an incentive to come to the Father.  Normally being forgiven of all your sins and made shiny and new is good enough.  However, we are not meeting our YTD goal - so think of this as a Jesus stimulation package.

Come and get it while the gettin' is good!

Love, Jesus.

PS - Offer good while supplies last and may be withdrawn at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment