Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jesus Likes Beauty

"Girls with big boobs have big butts.  Girls with little boobs have little butts.  That's the way it goes.  God doesn't jack around; he's a fair guy.  He gave the fatties big beautiful boobs and the skinnies little tiny niddlers.  It's not my rule.  If you don't like it, call him." - Rose O'Donnel.  From the movie Beautiful Girls.  Edited for PC by Jesus.

Well, isn't this an interesting topic for the day...  I, along with brother Jobe, am passionate about design.  There is nothing more beautiful than a perfectly sculpted, symmetrical and balanced design.  If one aspect of my creation is disproportionate, the entire work is ruined.

For example, take Heidi Montag.  This woman ruined a perfectly created body.  Take a look.

Evolution #1


To this:


She's become the laughing stock of hollywood.  I wonder what happened.  She obviously didn't have a close relationship to the Father.  She will probably end up with back problems, in addition to some social outcasting.

Alas, I forgive her.  She's the only who has to live with herself.  I rest easy knowing I originally created perfection; but she didn't like it.  She was under the spell of fame and fortune.  Look what it did to her.

For everyone else, I designed you perfectly just the way you are.  Some of you may have some extra poundage; at least everything stays symmetrical.

Oh well...

Love, J-man

No comments:

Post a Comment