Friday, May 14, 2010

Holy Water!!!

Hey, I know bottled water is bad for the environment.  I get it - putting water in plastic bottles and trucking it all over my green Earth.  However, if you insist on drinking bottled water, you may as well drink mine!
Check it out:  One for every aspect of your life:  
  • Defense - Against the enemy - well, actually that's not needed anymore because IceMan is on our side now.  Let's just say it has tons of vitamins and minerals - the next best thing to eating dirt.
  • Freedom - From the stresses of daily life.  You could get the same benefit by accepting me as your lord and savior.  For some though - this will get you started.
  • Focus - So you can be all you can be.  
  • Formula J - My special blend...  Try it, you'll like it.  
So there you have it - another amazing innovation by Team Jesus! Inc. (NYSE: JSUS)
Yet another way we're maximizing profits AND shareholder/stakeholder value. 

It's so beautiful.  It moves me to tears.

Thirsty?  

No comments:

Post a Comment