Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh Me Oh My

Good God! (Yes, I am)...  I am busted.  In the drunken stupor of Nullus Pecco, I must have blacked out.  Yes, I was there.  I don't remember anything until reading IceMan's recount of the night.  Geez.  I can't believe it... I made a mistake (again).  This puts me in an embarrassing situation.  Who am I?  What have I done?

Ok..  I'll level with you.  I participated in Nullus Pecco.  I was there as we rolled into town.  Iceman mentioned Captain Twelve Inch was never caught?  Who's Captain Twelve Inch?  I'm Captain Twelve Inch...  Now you know why women call me a God and men worship me.   It's part of my universal appeal.  Dudes and Dudettes - I invented the footlong waaaay before Subway.  Now you know what the female persuasion is always sayin' "Oh God, OhGod!  Oooh  Oh Oh YESYESYES" when they're doin' the nasty.  TMI.  I think I just crossed 'that' line...

Less I digress...

You've got to understand my predicament.  I simply cannot be seen participating in such debauchery.  My movement, my image, my company would all be ruined.  I would be seen as betraying all of you.  It would be terrible.  People's perception of me would be tainted and distorted.  I would come home and cry myself to sleep...  leading to staying in bed for days and days without eating.  Just laying there....  alone... in the dark.  Can any one of us afford to let that happen?

I asked for forgiveness.  Being me, of course I forgave myself without question.  Why can't you forgive me?   I'm only human.  Speaking of which, why can't you people forgive one another as well as yourselves?  The world would be such a beautiful place if we all lived a life of grace...  Follow my lead on this one.
Iceman - Now that I've bared my soul in public - Fear Not - I am here for you today as always.  As far as the rest of them - I'll let you figure it out.

Iceman - You are part of the inner circle.  Without you, there is no me.  You complete me.  And, just for the record, I am grateful for every contribution you have and will continue to make to Jesus! Inc.

Pack your bags - let's get out of here.  I wonder where the next Spirit flight is headed?

Later Gator - JDawg (aka Captain Twelve Inch)



1 comment:

  1. i still at am a loss for words. when you walked up to the jail cell and revealed who you were, I literally pooped in my pants. which means I pooped onto the bench i was sitting on since i still didn't have my pants back. But hey, glad to still be involved with Jesus! Inc.

    ReplyDelete