Monday, May 17, 2010

My version of physical beauty

Yo Sheep - Did you see the little Ms. USA pageant last night.  It was live from Las Vegas - IceMan's paradise...  Normally I am completely opposed to pageantry unless I am involved.  However, I am so pleased to see Rima Fakih win.  Here is mugshot from before she was famous...

You know what's really cool?  I created her from an egg and a sperm.  Her parents did the nasty and then I went to work.  I created a master piece.  It all goes back to my passion for exquisite  design.  Just look at her.

She was kind of an ugly baby.  I planned it that way so she would appreciate her looks as she came of age.  Her evolution was nice to watch.  Going from a gangly and awkward teenager to this..

Why don't I do this for everyone?  It's hard to do.  Everything has to be done just right.  To the T.  No shortcuts. No fillers.  No expired parts and no factory refurbishments.  Plus, if I did do this for everyone, the population of your planet would be significantly less.  Thereby reducing your potential mate selection.  But, when I am manic the creative juices start flowing and this is what I am capable of.  This is when I do my best work.

I hope she remembers me as she rides the wave of fame.  Rimmer (that's her nickname) just remember I am your Lord and Savior.  Please continue to live by the the principles I taught you in my autobiography and guide to successful living.  The path you have walked with me has served you well.

And Rimmer, please remember you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.  Bare your soul before you bare your bod.  If you need any support, I am just a prayer away.

Love, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment