Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the drama begins.... with a new announcement

Today, I visited my favorite psychic.  A lot of people think she's a flake or con artist.  Miss Cleo's talents are underestimated by the masses.  Just because she's cheap doesn't mean she's not high quality.  See her advertisement below.




Things don't look too good.  As a matter of fact, I think hard times are in store for me, you and us.  The darkness is coming.  Don't despair.  I am with you in times of hurt and need.

Today is Ash Wednesday.  Lent has officially begun.  The next 40 days will become increasingly bleak for I know my destiny.  I won't let my unavoidable death stymie our relationship.  I still love you and always will.  We will go through this journey together.  We will suffer together.  At the end of this thing, when things are at their darkest, I will rise again - creating the fundamental premise of my movement.  The Resurrection, the gift of eternal life.  This is the next best thing to being born to Virgin Mary on Christmas night so very long ago.  Remember, we are in this thing together.


Giving up something for 40 days during lent?  Who's idea was that?  I don't think it was mine.  And, I sure as hell know it wasn't Satan.  Something the old timers invented as my original teachings and writings have been translated from Hebrew and Latin.  I know for a fact they twisted a lot of things around to fit their agenda.  I love you.  Have faith in me.  It will be difficult.  Even in this time of darkness, let me remind you about the love we share:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, for the most part.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails...  And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

As a side note, we have relocated the home offices from Jerusalem.  The selection process has been going on for months and the decision was difficult.  Pope Lavertheus, Satan and St. John carefully evaluated each city on their merits and weakness.  We want our corporate headquarters to be a symbol.  A symbol of our mission.  One that will reinforce who we are and what we believe.  Starting last Friday, the movers came and took evertything we wanted.  Unfortunately, we forfeited our security/cleaning deposit because there were blood stains on the carpet from last years injuries.  The stains just wouldn't come out.  Less I digress...

I am pleased to announce our flagship corporate office is now located in New Hope, Pennsylvania, USA.  Our new office is a beacon of hope.  We look forward to partnering with local officials, charity organizations and community leaders to build a better future!

Love to my children - J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment