Saturday, February 6, 2010

We've Arrived

Hello All - Satan and I arrived in Las Vegas very early this morning after taking a red-eye.   Of course, we took Spirit Airlines.  I don't know what it is with being me.  We bought the least expensive tickets...  When we checked in they upgraded us to first class.  I wish to hang out with the salt of the Earth - not the snobs with money.  My people had a bad experience with Pharaoh's type.

We preboard the airplane because we don't want to cause a stir.  I ask to see the Bible in the service kit so I could sign it.  The lovely flight attendant said Bibles were included in the service kit back in the day.  However, with all the airlines doing this cost cutting, the bible has gone the way of the olive.  It seems to me having a Bible on a tube of metal shooting through the sky at some 500 mile per hour would be important.  Especially because 99.9% of crashes result in the death of everyone on board.  Ah well - more people come home early that way.

So, we blessed the plane and all the people in it.  Had a group prayer.  Since I was on board, the cabin service included unleavened bread and wine.  Someone said they wanted water instead of wine.  The flight attendant obliged.  As soon as the passenger put the water to their lips, *SHAZAM* and I turned it to wine.  She chocked in it and was like, "what the hell?"  Satan and I always laugh at that one.  The flight attendant says to me, "If you need anything, my name is Susan."  Then I reply, "If I don't need anything, what do I call you?"  She just looked at me.

We also had a mile high communion service - That's one for the scrap book.

Finally we make it to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment