Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Woods, you are one of my children

Dear Children -

Let's talk about one of my precious children, Tiger.  As God, one of the qualities I gave you was the freedom to make your own decisions, which in turn allows you to control your destiny.  I have never controlled your destiny - I have, by design,  given you the power to be responsible for yourselves.  Ya see, unfortunately, Satan and I used Tiger as a pawn.  Satan presented temptation focused around money, greed, entitlement and sex.  These are Satan's most powerful tools.  I thought about excluding the penis from the male body, but Satan and I felt it was right to make a compromise on that. If the penis did not exist we'd still be stuck with only Adam and Eve.  The human population would have died off long ago and Earth (one of my best creations) would be populated by a bunch of silly dinosaurs.  Less I digress.

I, however, provide a few tools readily available to all my children, including Tiger, to help themselves.  These tools include my guide for successful and principally centered living (the Bible).  I inspired Buddha because I knew people needed options that would resonate with different segments of the population.  I created people choosing to use their gifts to compassionately help others:  therapists, authors of self help books, support groups, and venues such as churches and synagogues, time for prayer to enhance and strengthen our relationship as Father-child.

My son, Tiger saw and chose the vices without seeing the tools to help him at the time of weakness; thus leading him to chose to hurt himself and others without seeing the ramifications of his actions..  His choices broke my heart.  I wept for him.


Had Tiger not strayed from me, the entire situation may have been averted before it ever started.

I commend Tiger for acknowledging and addressing his situation with class while wanting to protect the institution of marriage and family.  He made a few terrible choices.

As Father and creator of my children, I want what is best for each and everyone of you.  I want to protect you, offer my guidance and support.  I want you to lean against me in times of struggle, hurt and need.  I will be there to comfort you, care for you, support and guide you.  I am merciful and caring.  Most of all I will always love you and forgive you when you ask.  My forgiveness is always available to you and I will work in many ways to allow you to discover the tools I made available to you when I created you and your world.

So, to all of you, my children, including Tiger, please come to me.  I will embrace you with open arms and love.  We will cry and celebrate together.  Please know my love for you will never waiver.  A Father always wants the best for his children.  A Father will always love his children even when they make mistakes and get into trouble.  We will go through the hurt and pain together.  We will emerge victoriously.  I will always love you - in times of need and times of joy.

Your Father and partner in Life - Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment