Friday, February 5, 2010

Ministry Toys

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls -

I am pleased to report the mission employed by Pope Lavartheus Lemillius I, Azazel and all of Jesus Inc. (NYSE: JSUS) is paying off in spades.  Earlier, we made our plans known to reach new recruits through the use of technology, media, athletic sponsorship, endorsements and the like.  Last week when we sent the direct mailers out to all the clergyfolk advertising our new server/template program, we received some good news from a church in Switzerland.  They have constructed a life size replica of me made out of Legos.  See below:




I'm surprised we weren't made aware of this earlier.  Since reaching out to our franchise churches and cultivating a collaborative relationship to share ministry tools, I am confident each of our franchisees will be contributing to the greater good and taking from the greater good.   It is rewarding to see innovation alive and well - especially when dealing with such ancient teachings.  This goes to show my teachings are just as relevant today as they were the day they were written.  It is good to be such a forward thinking and broad reaching, timeless entity.  Brother Disney would be proud.


Anyway, how awesome is this?  I am enshrined in a lego creation.  I only wish they used more of the colored blocks so it is more life-like instead of looking like some Lincoln Memorial statue....   As a token of my appreciation, we are waiving our one-time set up charge for their website and giving them a years worth of hosting for free and they will also be featured in our monthly newsletter. 


Less I degress...


We are negotiating now to have this kit available to all churches as well as built models being placed in Legoland and most major flagship toystore locations.  We are also working with Lego to have mini-kits produced for all the children to build and play with.  I see the day when these kits are standard equipment in every Mother's Day Out program and every Sunday School curriculum in the 7-11 year old age range.


As a side note, Azazel and I are getting jazzed about our trip to Sin City.  It's gonna be blast.  Especially since it is SuperBowl weekend and the Saints are playing!  WHO DAT?  GO SAINTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment