Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bike Week

Hey There Children -

I'm starting to feel like the guy in Up in the Air.  All this traveling, crisscrossing the fine country.  There is some truth to wisely picking the security line at the airport.  Asians are indeed the most efficient travelers with the slip on/off shoes, traveling light, etc.  Less I digress...

I flew into Orlando and had my Harley trucked in from the home offices in New Hope, PA.  It's Biker Week in Daytona Beach.

When I pulled into Daytona, the main drag was full of bikes.  West Coast Chopper, Orange County Chopper, Harley Davidson and the like are all here.  Not to mention all the bike gangs - Hell's Angels, the Bandidos, Rolling Thunder, etc.  This is Hell Boy's (aka Elton John's) paradise and where our work is needed most.

Anyway, I pull in and the entire drag is cluttered with bikes, gangs and women.  Good thing I brought Moses.  He blasted his wooden stick in the center of the road and it was the second parting of the Red Sea.  Everyone was looking at us.  Some were giving me the finger, yelling - one girl even flashed me.  I finally met up with the boys from the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA).  Prior to today they were riding for Jesus.  Today, they're riding with Jesus!  Hallelujah - Praise Me!

Now that Azazel is on our side, we have insight into what makes these people tick.  This is a haven for ministry.  We get to pull out all the stops and minister to our brothers and sisters.  Make them clean and whole again.  We got our work cut out for us.  It's gonna be a revival!!  Right on!  Amen!  Praise Me!

We set up the tent on the beach - multiplied some fish and bread.  We're holding rallies.  The disciples and the apostles are taking it to the streets.  We're distributing pamphlets.  Ministering to the lost.  We are gonna have lots of new members in our little club.  Baptisms in the ocean.  Man, this is Great!

Tonight, there will be a party - midget wrestling and who knows what else.  I'm looking forward to hitting the Bong.  The big party is on the beach near our tent.  After hittin' the pipe, I'm gonna freak everyone out and walk on water.  It's gonna be awesome.

Love, Jesus

PS - I have a meeting scheduled with OCC - Meeting with both Pauls to brainstorm ideas for the GodChopper.  This is sure to be their best work yet; plus, it just might get them into heaven if I like it.  A lot.  I mean REALLY like it.  It's gonna have to blow me away.  You'd think they are making a deal with the devil to get in.  If they only knew....

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment