Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker - Way before their time

Good Day Children.  I was just thinking...  PTL ministries was on to something back in the day.  The religious themed park.  It was a great idea.  I wish I would have thought of it myself.  A nice relaxing family environment where people can be exposed to my vision, teachings and message without having to get weirded out going to a church.  Walk around and be subliminally exposed to my teachings while strolling down main street eating some popcorn.  Enjoying the day.  There were many nightly concerts featuring choirs from around the world.  Mormon Tabernacle, Kings Singers, Harlem Gospel Choir, African Childrens Choir and many more.  Around this time of year, they would also produce a Passion Play.  Recruiting members to our club was their primary mission.  Too bad they weren't aggressive with the message of good news.  I loved hearing their announcements using the tools and techniques based on Neuro Linguistic Programming.  Too bad it didn't succeed.  That little scandal took it and them out.

Now there is a park in Florida that is actually doing well and believe it or not, it is located near Walt Disney World, the grand-daddy of all theme parks.   It's called "The Holy Land Experience."  They got some real in-your-face ministry going on.  They don't even try to subliminally hypnotize people.  They got all these contemporary christian bands spreading the good news with a beat the kids really groove to.  There's clappping and dancing going on.  People smoking out, partaking in adult beverage consumption.  Satan and the owners really partnered well on the project.  They created Sinergy.



The gideons hook them up with tons of bibles - which are given away with park maps printed on the back cover.  People don't take just one, they take 3 or 4 of them.  Thank me the park isn't paying for them.  Where do the gideons get their money to have all these things printed up?

I wonder how many of those bibles end up in the garbage?

It bothers me that there is some weirdo playing the role of me.  I think he actually believes he is Jesus.  It really upsets me when weirdo is sick and the understudy stands in.  He's horrible and needs to stick with being a member of the company.  Less I digress.

I think Jesus, Inc (NYSE: JSUS) may have to execute a hostile merger and acquisition.  This will be the first time in history our company has purchased another.  I'm glad we went public.  It gives us plenty of cash to pay any price for the things we want.  Pope Lavartheus will broker a deal almost too good to be true.  Once we get hold of it, we will make the admission price a free will offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment