Sunday, February 21, 2010

Elton John - aka Hell Boy / Jim Carrey

Hello Pilgrims - Uh...  I think Elton John (known as hell boy from here on out) has crossed the line and hit a new low.  He has taken Azazel's role as King of the Underworld.  Homeskool had this to say about me:
"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems."
He got a few things right - I am compassionate, super intelligent and I understand human problems.  As mentioned earlier, I created many tools available for my children to help themselves.  If the eyes were open and my children could see the resources already in existence.  Maybe I need to plant some seeds so more people may choose to become social service representatives.


So we got a gay man calling me a gay man?  See - this is what my ghost writer was talking about earlier this week.  Different people know me in different ways.  Some of those ways are completely sick, twisted and demented.  Obviously, Hell Boy isn't too familiar with what people have written about me in my biography and guide to principally centered successful living.  Do you think Mary Magdalene and I were just good friends?  We were CLOSE friends.  And by close, I mean there is a dress with something on it and some voice mails and, well - you get the idea.  Everyone thinks I am immune to desires of the flesh - seriously?  Remember that little comment about skipping the penis on the male body?  Do you think Mary would come to my tomb and be utterly shocked and dismayed to find me missing?  Mary was the first person to see me after the resurrection.  She wasn't there to satisfy her curiosity.  She was mourning the loss of her life partner; that's the very reason I chose to see her first.  


M&M's are my favorite candies - they melt in your mouth, not in your hands.  Well, sorta..  Less I digress.  Mary was carrying some with her to remember me.  A little momento of the intimate times we shared.  She held them about to pour them into my hands - and you can guess what happened next...  It was awkward and embarrassing.  


Or, what if Mary M. was hitting the medicinal marijuana kinda hard as she mourned the loss of her lover.  She was more than likely in a state of total hallucination?  She wanted me so bad, she had a vision.  A vision of me in my golden splendor descending from on high.


Back to HellBoy - Slandering my name and wrongly accusing me of being a homosexual?  I don't know if or when I can forgive him for making those wrongful and hurtful accustations.  Satan, please go back to your old ways just this once.  Pretty please?

The mortals are on a quest to know me and understand where you fit in this game I created called life.  I preach about your power combining with my power.  I preach the fact that you were made in my likeness.  That means you exist in the physical and non-physical world simultaneously.  It's like having one foot on Earth and one in the Heavens.  My child Jim has made the transformation and now understands.  He is sharing the good news.


The Real Jim carrey from EckhartTolle TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment