Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Just so you know...  Each and every day I celebrate my love for you.  I loved you since I first created you.  During the time you set aside for prayer time, you should be celebrating your love for me.  This reminds me of a song.

Love, Love, Love
That's what it's all about
'Cause God Loves us
We love each other
Mother, Father, Sister, Brother
Everybody sing and shout
'Cause that's what it's all about.

And, if you ever question the song above, please see the song below:

Jesus Loves Me
This I know
For the Bible Tells Me so
Little Ones Who Ones to Him Belong
They are Weak, But
He is strong.

Actually, I hope you know you have more strength than you think.  I liked the tune so I didn't have them change the words.  My strength is with you always.  If I am for you, who can stand against you?  No one.  My point exactly.   So, go out there and kick some butt!!!

Love, Jesus

PS - Pope Lavartheus did a great thing when he decided to make the Valentines boys Saints.  Way to go  Saints!  The following two videos have been made available to all franchise churches to show during today's services.  I have a feeling most churches will pick the latter.




No comments:

Post a Comment