Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dunks, Tiger and the catholic church's pedopriest problems.

I'm cruising around in the R8 this morning, feeling a little hungry.  I see a Dunkin' Donuts and practically cause an accident crossing three lanes of traffic to get into their parking lot.  What can I say - I'm always driving in the fast lane....

I've always had a special affinity for donuts to match where I am with my life.  The donuts don't have holes and the munchkins are the holes.  You get the idea....  I paid for the donuts and an iced tea.  Ok, I am addicted to caffeine just like everyone else.  Every now and then I need a good pick me up....  I sat down at aMiss Cleo had mentioned something about donuts when I met with her a while back.  I held one of my sprinkled donuts to the light and just looked at hit.  Miss Cleo said I would be seeing more and more clues to what my future holds.

 A black man comes wondering in wearing a white ball cap with Tiger Woods' logo.

I'm thinking how awesome.  I say to the man- 'Nice!  Thanks for supporting brother woods.'  He looked at me and said, "He'll be back."  "Where is his first game bag since the fall?"   "The Masters."  I respond, "Wasn't that where it all began - his first win?"  "Yeah, it was."  "How fitting to be born again where he was first launched."  Come home, make yourself clean by accepting me as your lord and savior.  Return to  the fulfilling the plan I had for your greatness. Mr. Woods is the epitome of getting into trouble, taking responsibility for his actions, taking the road to recovery and reclaiming the good life.  Very smart Mr. Woods, Very smart!!!  Well done, my child.

I was again thinking about Pope Benny's little problem with the pedo-priests.  Maybe they should be call priestophiles - I don't know...

I found a picture of the Italy's top cardinal.  If this dude doesn't look like a pedophile, I don't know what does.  The problem with the catholic church is they've been around so long, they got so much money that they think they are exempt from living by the principles taught in my autobiography and guide to successful living.  Their top brass is not exempt from living a normal life.  These clowns  examples of hellboys vision of the world and how NOT to live.  Being a spiritual leader and guide was never to be about leading a life of corruption in my name.  They are so detached from reality they forgot the responsibility, beauty and purity that comes with living a life in my shadow.    The more I think about the catholic church's upper echelon of leadership, the more repulsed I become.  It's nothing more than a good ol' boys club full of a bunch of mentally tormented dudes.  Are the foolish enough to think the only relationship they can have is with me?  Seriously?  Go out, pick up a nun and do her like she's never been done before.  You'd both be smiling and leave happy!

As I think about it, I realize the catholic priests aren't the smartest sheep in the flock.  As a matter of fact, I'm thinking they are idiotic fools.  In my writings, I call each of you my children.  I often speak of loving each and every single one of you.  The catholics went a little too far and took my words literally.

Effective today, all leaders of the catholic church are banished to hell.  I no longer recognize the catholic church as a franchise organization and reporting them to the authorities for slander, mis-representation of the the me and the universal truth of my message and promise (aka lying), being child predators.  Obviously, they think Vatican City is some kind of safe haven for perverts.  Benny and his HR people have been putting the wrong people in the wrong positions.  I guess they missed out on Jesus! Inc.'s target selection profiling class taught many moons ago.  Perhaps they adopted my curriculum to meet their own sick desires and came up with their own model of target selection.

Starting tomorrow, all male sex offenders (is there such a thing as a female sex offender?) will be deported to Vatican City where  they can play with each other.  Have at it boys.

- J-Dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment