Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just for the skeptics

My children...  At first many of you questioned my infinite wisdom when I proposed having Satan  join Jesus! Inc (NYSE: JSUS) into our leadership ranks.   People were literally wondering, "What the hell?"  How could I even think to bring the devil into the inner sanctum of the war room we, at one time, used to plot against him?

If you read below, as with all his other posts, Azazele has clearly shown he is reformed and working for the greater good exclusively with the Jesus! Inc. team.  Satan consistently demonstrates the brilliance I saw in him during our initial meet and greet at the Saints vs. Cards game.  From the first meeting, I sensed a sinergistic partnership would develop.  Once he took me to hell Las Vegas, I was able to appreciate the beauty in his work and  creation.  He understands how to motivate people to do things...

First, let me tell you, I've always had a hard time spelling Azazeel or whatever it is.  Once my trust is earned, a nickname is earned.  In one sense, George Bush and I are the same way.  He has his, "heck of a job, Brownie" thing to live down.   Less I digress....

I phoned Azazel earlier today and spoke over my confusion with his name.  To tell you the truth, I get your names messed up, too - How do you explain that kid praying for uber football skills and ends up being the first chair trombone player in the band?

Anyway, he, like me, enjoys the finer things in the life.  The money, the power - all things feeding the ego.  I am pleased to announce that from here on out, I will refer to Azazeel as IceMan.  Iceman.  Like in TopGun.  As in cool.  As in too cool for school.  After all, to be able to survive in hell, one has to be cold as ice.  Ice Ice Baby.  Iceman - welcome to the club.

We're having this built for ChristFest to honor you, my brother..

No comments:

Post a Comment