Saturday, March 27, 2010

Michael Jackson

I feel sorry for Michael Jackson.  I gave him natural gifts and talent helping him earn the title, "King of Pop."  Unfortunately, most people simple are not prepared for fame, fortune and notoriety.  The associated press were able to get the search warrants unsealed to reveal what was found in Mikey's home.  Yeah, they found drug vials and anesthesia equipment, yadayadayada...

The discovery I find most disturbing is the tubes and tubes of skin whitener and brightener.   I wish MJ knew and understood that when I created him, I wanted him to be black.  Not white.  I suppose he was pigment confused when he came up with the "Black or White" diddy.

If I wanted him white, I would have used bleached white flour.  Instead I used wheat.  Less I digress...

I wish Michael and I had a closer relationship.  Had we spoke on a frequent basis, I know the situation would have ended different.  We'd all get to see his final concert and not be settling for 'video footage' taken during rehearsals.  HIStory?  I wish we coulda worked together to make OURstory.  It would be beautiful if he accepted me as his Lord and Savior.  If my power was on his side, no one and I mean no one could stand against him (us).  However, due to MJ's polarizing nature we needed to devise a trap door to follow him around.  That way when someone did stand before him, all I'd have to do is push the little button and *poof* they'd be gone.

One thing MJ and I have in common is we are both worth more dead than alive.  He's making more money than ever with sales revenue streaming in from everything... Tabloid stories, cd sales, video sales, movies and the like.

In my situation, I am worth more dead than alive, too.  If it wasn't for me having that dramatic death of the cross selling it as me dying for your sins - where would we be today?  Because of the Jesus! Inc. communications team - I am more relevant today than I was yesterday.

Before ChistFest, I was popular with the underground and counter cultures.  Pretty much regarded as a nutjob by a majority of society.  I die and rise from the dead - that's when my movement really picked up speed.  Sure, watching me walk on water made me the equivalent of David Blaine.  The fish and bread thing made me as popular as Elvis.  The death and resurrection thing -  elevated me to a new level.  I became not only a god, but THE god of all times.  Had I not died, people would still see me as some side show magician doing parlor tricks in public.  Less I digress again...

At the top of his musical career Michael was a sharp dresser.  All the cool sequin outfits, the one handed gloves, etc.   Maybe I could buy two of his gloves on eBay to wear at MyFest ChristFest.  How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment