Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Motor vehicle license plates

I'm driving down the interstate in the pope cruizer.  I look up and see a license plate reading, "U R LORD".  I pull up to the dude, yelling out the window.  He rolls his window down.  I yell - Hey Man - You're right, I am LORD!  He smiles, waves and gives a big thumbs up!  He knew me when he saw me.  I blessed him.

Now, some of the fine states in our union are allowing 7 characters.  I put an application in with the department of motor vehicles to change the cruizer's license plate to read "IAMLORD" - that's only going to be on the cruizer.

My daily driver already reads "JEDI"  For those wondering what kind of car I drive among the mortals, see below:
Handling is heavenly.  Plus, I really like the LED lights below the headlights.  They look really cool when I'm leading you to lead a godly life according to the principles in my biography and guide for successful living.  

Azazele has one, too - see below:
His plate reads "VADER" and people are always shocked when he's drafting on their tail, knocking at the back door.

It's way cool when Satan and I are screaming down the road zig-zagging through traffic.  Both he and I love dancing between the raindrops when behind the wheel.

As a side note, Pope Lavartheus is still in training.  His motor vehicle's license plate reads "PADAWAN."  When he's not rolling the cruizer, this is his daily driver.  It looks good but doesn't go very fast or handle very well.  Baby steps my friend, baby steps.



For those concerned about the money Jesus! Inc (NYSE JSUS) is spending on transportation - fear not.  Just because I am the Lord your God doesn't mean I've got to slum it.  I work hard for you and deserve the fruits of my labors.  Seed time and harvest, baby.

Rock On Believers, Rock On! - J-Dawg the HOTdog!

No comments:

Post a Comment