Friday, March 19, 2010

Heaven is indeed the Best Place on Earth!!



Sister Carlisle knows what I'm talkin' about.  Why does she look like she's getting boned numerous times in the video?  The sexual orgasm (one of my greatest gifts of pleasure made especially for  you) feels like a taste of heaven on Earth!  I guess that means a bed, countertop, swimming pool, hot tub, beach, automobile seat, hotel room, and airplane lavatory could be considered heaven on Earth?  Well, except if you're catholic and you happened to be an alter boy...  Less I digress....

That's right - Heaven is indeed the best place on Earth.  Most people experience the feeling while doing the horizontal hokey pokey.  Of course, the hokey pokey is NEVER to take place outside the covenant of holy matrimony.  I planned for this when creating the ten commandments.  See numbers 7 and 10.  Back in the day, I thought of everything.  I'm good.

"Besides the liquor and the drugs which always seem to accompany such an event (dances) the thing that distresses me even more, Ren, is the spiritual corruption that can be involved. These dances and this kind of music can be destructive, and, uh, Ren, I'm afraid you're going to find most of the people in our community are gonna agree with me on this. "  - Reverend Shaw Moore - Footloose

No comments:

Post a Comment