Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Healing the people

Man o' man - Healthcare reform is gonna tear America apart at the seams.  What is it with these people.  All my children can be healed just by asking.  It is my magic touch.  Kinda like casting demons out of people.

Since the population of the world is approaching 7 BILLION people, it's simply not possible for me to lay hands on all those negatively affected by medical ailments.  We got too many sick people running around.

Jesus! Inc (NYSE: JSUS) is will be forming a vocational training school with multiple tracks such as:
Online biblical studies
Become a pastor in 90 days
Stained glass window creation
Pipe organ pedagogy
Marriage and family therapist
social outreach
religious jewelry and art design
Devotion creation

However, our main focus will be faith healing.  We will have people dressed in robes stationed at all hospitals who will be able to heal on demand in lieu of my presence.  No, we won't bill you.  Instead, we will have a collection plate at the feet of the healer.  The healed is expected to pay whatever price they think it is worth to be ridden of their illness.  All proceeds will go to Jesus! Inc.  Give what you want to, not what you can't.    Hopefully the plate will runeth over and we can show all those interested in healthcare how profitable it can be when it is afforded to all.

I think conman Benny Hinn ain't gonna know what hit him when our faith healing program takes off.

Your Friend and Healer - Jesus!

The first step to healing is to accept me as your lord and savior.  Give me at least a dollar, I will make you hollar 'cause you will be healed by my powa ... Healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment