Saturday, March 6, 2010

Party Planning - ChristFest

Hello Sheep - It's lent and the end of the road is fast approaching.  Easter is one of those amazing times making your relationship with me even more beautiful than it already is.  I die, I'm in a sealed tomb and on the 3rd day, I rise from the dead.  Everlasting life.  Taking your sins as my own to restore you and make you shiny and new again.

With that JESUS! Inc (NYSE: JSUS) is planning the  Easter celebration.  After careful consideration, we decided Easter has been twisted into a holiday focused around the chocolate Easter bunnies and egg hunts.  Seriously - this is a celebration for the resurrection.  This is not as trivial as say, the tooth fairy.  I am talking the greatest promise of our little club.  Everlasting life for those who believe.  It's a beautiful thing.

Out with Easter, in with ChristFest.  This is THE party of the year.  Forget People's Choice, the Oscar's, Tony's, Emmy's and the like.  This is CHRISTFEST - for the coming of ME!

Think of it as a giant party like woodstock and every member of our little club is invited, and encouraged, to attend....  Since I rose again on the third day, we will have a 3 day celebration...  One night isn't long enough to party like it's 1999.  More details to follow in the coming days.

I am so excited about the party for our little club, I couldn't contain myself and had to tell someone.  I thought it best to tell everyone!

Love, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment