Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Marketing Campagin is Looking Good Minions!

Minions!

My boss, your savior Jesus Christ and I have been working around the clock the past few days to come up with extra ways to not only generate ancillary revenues for our parish, but to also give peace and hope to our followers.

I prayed on it my desciples! I started thinking of how mortal leaders on Earth create hype and a buzz about a cause. How can man, which my boss and your savior Jesus Christ created, have the ability to have large followings?

We decided to start at the beginning and work our way forward. What created all of the buzz about our Lord in the first place? Was it his ability to walk on water? Was it his ability to cure the sick and rise himself from the dead? Or was it his ability to forgive those who trespassed against him while he was nailed on the cross (The infection suffered from rusty nails really tested our savior's ability to forgive.)

It was the basics of our foundation that has allowed us to realize how we were successful in the first place. And to all of my children around the world, I'm pleased to announce our new marketing campagin. Jesus Inc. (NYSE: JSUS) will be selling our services in ads and commercials around the globe. Below is our first Ad that will be running worldwide!




Blessed are those who worship me,

Pope Lavartheus Lemillius I

No comments:

Post a Comment