Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jesus products

Azazel here.
As part of my new role in Jesus Inc., I have been asked to help in the marketing of Jesus and his image. Anything and everything that will help Jesus get his presence out into the world in a more "hip" way. Yes I know his mug is all over every christian church on the planet, but lately, not a lot of people are going INTO those churches. So we need new ways of reaching the people. The popester has already introduced the new TV show "Pope My Ride" and that is awesome. So I knew going into this venture that I had to bring something big to the table.

I started thinking of things that I used to do to turn people AGAINST Jesus. I was pretty successful so I thought I could use that strategy in reverse. Then it came to me. Children! I used to mess with every kid from the moment they could walk all the way through high school. Puberty was a HUGE time for me to get new recruits. I mean think about it. Kids are so easily influenced and all I had to do was mess with a few blockbuster movies or a few music albums, and they were mine. You remember the whole Beatles controversy? The one where people thought you could hear "Paul is dead" when you played the record backwards? Yeah, I loved that story. So I stole the idea. If you were able to rewind a dvd with sound, try doing it with any Barney episode and see what you find. Man there is some sick stuff being said!

I am rambling a bit so I will get on with it. In lieu of my new role as a "good guy", I would like to unveil a new line of kid's toys that are sure to help bring the kiddies to Jesus. I give you...G.I. Jesus




This is just the first step to bringing Jesus back into the lives of all mankind.
Peace be in you. Or however it goes. Hey, I'm new here, give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment