Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello to all my children. A lot of people have been curious about what it's like to be Jesus. Here, I will share the goodnews with the world.

One thing that bothers me is all these yo-yos referring to me by different names; for example, Jesus, Yaway, Allah, Buddha, etc. Let's get this straight, my name is Jesus. Jesus Christ. My close friends (like the discples) call me Jesse.I am one with the Father and the Father is one with me. We are the same - the triune - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Some people may think I have a personality disorder such as schizophrenia or MPD aka multiple personality disorder. I am here to tell you it takes three identities to contain my power.

I wouldn't say I'm a schizo. I would say I am more of a narcissist. I created the world. If you did it, you'd be tootin' your own horn, too

Much love to all. More Later. - Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment