Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti Earthquake

My people - I am going to speak with Mother Nature later today.  I trust her with all things environmental and planet related.  She goes off on a tangent causing an earthquake in Haiti.

My friends, I hear your prayers to lift and restore our brothers and sisters affected by this tragedy.  I gotta tell you, I am upset.  Things were going well with bringing some economic recovery to the region.  My faithful follower, Bill Clinton, has been working hard to bring economic investment to the region.  In case you didn't know, the people of Haiti have a wonderfully developing garmet industry.  In Bill Clinton's heart I planted a seed to lift the Haitians up and spread the wealth.  He felt the desire weighing on his heart and worked met with some titans of industry.  WalMart was about to commit to bringing a sweatshop, I mean factory, to the people to provide economic stimulus.  At any rate, I degress.  Hopefully all is not lost and I am able to plant seeds of compassion and their commitment to the people will not waiver.  I want to see my people rise above the challenge they face.  Become a stronger people.  As the Haitians rise, they will spread the good word about all things being possible with faith in me.

I must go smoke some medicinal marijuana to chill me out before meeting with Mother Nature.  Heaven help her.

Namaste - J

No comments:

Post a Comment