Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Bringing Sexy Back!

Good evening Pilgrims!

I know it has been a long time since my last post. I had fallen ill and I didn't think I had the engergy to greet my parish. But I'm back, and I'm ready to bring the message stronger than ever to the believers!

Since my step away from the Jesus Inc. (NYSE: JSUS) spotlight, my senior leaders of the company have been carrying on in the most holiest of styles. We've shown tha we have what it takes to be ahead of the pack by bringing in Satan to the company. It was the ultimate aggressive business strategy, however, by having Jesus's Yang to his Ying, it's a great marketing opportunity.

My boss, your savior Jesus Christ, has been really busy while I was away. He approved us to great an awesome music video that highlights our message. Our videogame is taking pre-orders faster than we anticipated. Our cruises for the next two major cruise holidays are booked solid. Jesus Inc. is poised to be on top of the cut throat world of religion by the end of the first quarter 2010.

Pilgrims, my subject said that I was bringing sexy back. Well, I am! Starting in February, MTV has picked up our pilot series called "Pope My Ride." See thumbnail below:





This series will feature our dedicated pilgrims who would like to have their ordinary car turned into a Pope Mobile. It will be fully loaded with the bulletproof glass encasement and a inch thick steel plate on the under carriage. The driver's windows will also be fully bulletproofed.

This series will not only get our message out to young pilgrims looking for guidance, but it will complete our mission to have our message on every major media outlet possible. Also, don't forget to listen to the latest Godccast on www.pay4pray.com/godcast.index.asp.html. Godcasts are uploaded on every Monday to feature my latest message to the parish.

Go forth my pilgrims and make sure we stay true to Jesus!

Blessed are those who worship me,

Pope Lavartheus Lemillius I

1 comment:

  1. I love having a team I can count on. You'z guys are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete