Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prolonging Life

Why Hello Children -

I'm visiting a medical facility to do some miracle healing. Times have changed. The security people refuse to let me in. Do these people want healing and restoration or not?

At any rate, I look around and see all these wrinkly old people with assistive devices. Hearing aids, canes, wheel chairs, walkers and the like. Is prolonging their lives giving them a high quality of life?
Do you realize how many times I've called these people home and science keeps getting in the way? I don't want to prolong misery. That's the enemy's job. My job is to provide for you and comfort you. Please don't draw out your suffering on Earth any longer than necessary.  I have rooms in my mansion awaiting each and every one who asks for my forgiveness and proclaims me as their Lord and Savior. Everlasting life. It is my gift to you. See your attorney and have those living wills drawn up.

When it's your time, please join me. Heaven is indeed the most beautiful place on Earth!!!

- Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment