Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trijicon

Hello Faithful - Today I received some very disturbing news.  Trijicon is stamping references to bible verses after the serial numbers on the WEAPON accessories they produce.  These devices are used in war to kill people.



Seriously?  Is this a means of justifying what they are doing by using my name?  Or, is this some way to minister to those charged with killing other people?  Did I mention I *REALLY* dislike my name being used to justify the killing of others?

Either way, I am not happy about this.  At the very least, they should be paying royalties to me.  Situation is not looking good for everyone employed at Trijicon.  The wrath of God will be before them.

The Roman Guard will be dispatched to investigate and take any action deemed appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment