Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Good to be Alive



Man, I absolutely love being me.  I got more game than Charles Schwab.  People only listen to Chuckie Boy because he talks about money - he and Satan are tight!

People listen to me because I talk about the important things in life - their density destiny.

Look at the recent photo...  My people love me and hang on my every word.  I have so much good news to spread and teachings to share.

I have a fantastic study guide available.  Do yourself a favor.  Join a small group.  Studying my teachings is much more fun in a dynamic group environment.  Think of it as groups of like-minded individuals coming together to learn, experience life, support one another in the midst of life's challenges (satan's work) and be a catalyst for change in the world.  More information is always available at pay4pray.com.

Grace to All - Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. haha! you made a Back to the Future reference! Oh Jesus, you slay me.

    ReplyDelete