Friday, January 22, 2010

Splendor and Majesty

Faithful Ones - I created the heavens and the earth.  Then I made the sun.  I got tired of only one side of my planet getting baked.  So I made the sun rotate around earth for even baking - a little later Galileo came along with his own little theory...  Anyway - day, night, water, sky, land, vegetation, creatures, go forth and multiple...yaddayaddayadda...


My favorite creations are living creatures; including you.  I made you in my likeness... It must have been one hell of a night when I created the warthog - obviously I was in an altered state.  It's a cross between a horse, a rhinoceros and a hippo.  All it does is eat and fart... 


Less I digress..


Next to the living creatures, my greatest invention would be the splendor and majesty known as nature.  Do you know why I created the mountains, forests, streams and the like?  I was thinking of you and how much you would enjoy frolicking and being with me.  I also wanted something big...  I mean REALLY BIG...  the reason for this was to help you realize the depth of my creative powers...  and to a lesser extent help you realize there are things in the world more significant than you.  I know it is humbling and it awes you..  Next time you're out and about and you are enjoying the site before you, stop, give thanks and praise my name. - Jesus







No comments:

Post a Comment